So the first parts have arrived, way ahead of schedule, thanks AliExpress!
Here it is:
And here’s how far I got:
Since I don’t know a thing about electronics, it’s all pretty overwhelming, resistors, capacitors, negative, positive, ground… Phew! All of this is pretty new, I mean I knew some of these names but what it actually means, that’s a whole new deal, yet I’m stoked as to how far I got!
I am still very much unsure as to how all of this will tie up with what I’ve been developing for Matilda, so I guess we’ll find out!
And as per usual, here’s the code that gave life to these leds:
I wrote it based on this tutorial, I improved it so it lights three leds instead of one.